What is SUBUTEX 8 MG (BUPRENORPHINE) Medicine????
This medicine is used to treat addiction to other opioids(narcotics). It is used to remove addiction of other opioids drugs from patients. It is used in treatment program for drug abuse patients.
Uses: This drug always be taken in doctor recommendation, by following all precautions. Take this medicine directly into your mouth for 5 to 10 seconds and let it dissolve into your mouth. Take this dose on time daily as suggested by the doctor. If it is prescribed two tablets per day, then use both the tablets inside your tongue and let it dissolve.
Side- Effects: List of side effects are written below read them carefully
- Drowsiness, constipation, headache are most common side effects.
- Some serious side effects are breathing problem, mood changes, stomach pain, weight loss, tiredness
- Fainting, irregular heartbeats, severe dizziness, slow breathing
Precautions: Check out all the precautions properly and follow them
- Any medical condition histories share it with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Old medical problems like breathing problem, liver disease, diarrhea, constipation consult the doctor before using this medicine
- Stop use of alcohol or marijuana while on this drug also consult your doctor.
- If your blood has lower level of potassium, magnesium it can increase the risk of some serious side effects, consult your doctor.